Like any other liquid such as water, juice, or coffee, sofas or couch absorb cleanse your couch from sweat stains and foul odours. Not only will it mess up the overall ambiance of the house with a nasty smell, but it will also leave a concrete stain. Although cleaning a sweaty sofa can be challenging, you can always hire a professional sofa cleaning service.
Cleanse Your Couch from Sweat Stains and Foul Odours
If you want to clean your sweaty sofa yourself, you have come to the right blog, as we will share different cleaning methods you can employ to cleanse your sofa from all the dirt successfully.
No need to sweat more when cleaning a sweat-stained couch as Lounge Master, the professional upholstery cleaner, is here to the rescue!.
Enough goofing around. Follow the following Do It Yourself hacks to clean your cleanse your couch from sweat stains and foul odours and eliminate all the unnecessary sweat stains and foul odours.
Items required to carry out the task:
- Baking soda.
- A glass of water.
- A sponge or a dry towel.
- Half cup of white vinegar.
Sofa cleaning method:
- Rub baking soda on the stained area and let it sit for thirty minutes.
- Pour vinegar on the stained area which you have rubbed with baking soda. Do not panic if you see bubbles forming as it results from vinegar combined with baking soda.
- Take a sponge or a dry towel and soak up the stained area.
- To deodorize the couch, once you are done with soaking the stained area, rub some more baking soda, and your sofa is ready to rock again.
This method is strictly for cleaning a fabric sofa or couch.
- Dry towels.
- White vinegar.
Method to clean a sweaty sofa:
- Dip a clean cloth in vinegar but be careful not to moist it too much, as it may damage the couch instead of presenting you your expected results.
- Once you notice the stain start to disappear, suck out all the moisture with a dry cloth.
- Take another dry cloth, dip it into ordinary water, and rub the stained area to rinse it after cleaning.
- Rub the watered area using the dry end of the towel and let the cleanse your couch from sweat stains and foul odours rest until it is scorched.
- Warm water.
- A chemical-free detergent soap or liquid.
Method to clean a sweaty leather sofa:
- Pour detergent soap in water and mix it until a foamy solution is formed.
- Take a clean cloth and dip it into the solution.
- Rub the area with the same cloth until the stain is completely removed.
- Finally, just let it dry. If there is still some remaining moisture, you can clean it using a dry cloth.
Even after employing all these methods you still haven’t obtained your expected result, then you need professional help. Contact one of the best sofa cleaning services in Sydney, such as Lounge Master. The Lounge Master will not only clean the cleanse your couch from sweat stains and foul odours but deodorize it as well.
Even if your sofa does not have any visible sweat stains, it is still advised to clean it daily or occasionally get professional help because a clean and sanitized cleanse your couch from sweat stains and foul odours is what every house needs.